IMMEDIATE JOB OPENING
The Consumer Quality Team of Maryland (CQT), a program of the Mental Health Association of Maryland, is a consumer-run initiative, dedicated to improving quality oversight of the public mental health system by recording and addressing individual adult consumers’ satisfaction and concerns with services received through voluntary, qualitative interviews during site visits to adult mental health service providers across the state. CQT is beginning a new initiative to conduct interviews with youth and families receiving services in residential treatment programs.
We are now actively seeking qualified candidates for both Part-Time and Full-Time Interviewers. Essential qualifications for these positions include:
- Self-identification as a consumer of mental health services or a family member of a consumer
- Good interpersonal skills and comfortable working with diverse groups of individuals in a team environment
- Must have a driver’s license, a clean driving record and a personal vehicle for use in making site visits
- Must be able to work a varying weekly schedule with frequent statewide travel
- All applicants are subject to a background investigation
You must address these qualifications in your cover letter to be considered for this position. Please send a resume, cover letter and salary history to:
email@example.com or fax to: 443-901-0039
Non MHAMD employment
A new generation of Veterans now joins our Veterans from previous eras. As a result, new challenges require additional highly skilled mental health practitioners, nurses, physicians, and other healthcare professionals. The Department of Veterans Affairs must recruit a workforce to deliver the best possible care to the men and women who have served our nation. Please visit www.vacareers.va.gov for career opportunities.