We're working to better the lives of the one in five Marylanders living with mental illness. Help us achieve our vision of a just, humane and healthy society by making a general donation or becoming a member. Your contribution helps us to
* promote mental health
* improve public understanding and fight stigma
* advocate for accessible mental health services for all Marylanders
Give an End-of-Year Gift
MHAMD is making a difference every day for the 1 million Marylanders living with a mental illness. And, since MHAMD is a 501(c)3 organization, your donation is fully tax deductible. To donate, simply enter the amount of your gift in the box below and then click the Donate button.
Become a member of MHAMD
You can become a member of MHAMD anytime of the year --- and your membership helps you stay connected to our ongoing policy work and community education. To join, simply enter your membership amount below and then click the Donate button to complete the form with your membership information. Your membership donation to MHAMD is tax-deductible.
Suggested membership levels:
$20 - Senior citizen/ consumer
$30 - Individual
$50 - Family
$300 - Organization
For corporate membership opportunities, please contact Lea Ann Browning-McNee at Lbmcnee@mhamd.org.
Other ways to contibute:
- Contribute through your employer (see campaigns at left)
- Honor a friend with a donation
- Remember a loved one through a memorial gift
- Contribute to the Diane Cabot Advocacy Fund
- Include MHAMD in your estate planning
- Shop and search