Choosing to take part in clinical research is an important personal decision. Your decision to participate will depnd on your interests, needs, and expectations about research.
- Click here to view NIMH current Clinical Trials, as well as information about a trial's purpose, who may participate, locations, and phone numbers for more details from the National Institutes of Health Clinical Trials
- Click here to see the latest information from the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) on mental health treatment, research and education.
- Click here to view information on the NIMH Outreach Partnership Program
- Click here to view NIH Clinical Trials
- Click here to keep up to date on authoritative information from the the National Institute on Drug Abuse
- Click here to see the latest information from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration